Friday, October 3, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges~ High Heels and Purses

  

Hello fellow Crafters,

Is everyone ready for the last part of this year? I am ready for cooler weather but not sure if I am ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas to be here already... I know my two boys are though! Well it is Friday and that means it is time for another fun Challenge here at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. Now we have a really fun one for you- High Heels and Purses. Now in real live I am not a big fan of high heels (can't walk in them to save my life, lol) even though I love how they look. I am much more a fan of Dr Martins. Hence my pick for the image. It is one of my favorites. It is from Make it Crafty and it is called Boot House.

Seit Ihr alle schon fertig fuer den letzten Teil dieses Jahres? Ich bin fertig fuer kuehleres Wetter aber nicht fuer Halloween, Thanksgiving oder Weihnachten... Ich weiss aber meine zwei Buben freuen sich schon darauf! Nun ja es ist ja auch schon wieder Freitag und das heisst das es Zeit ist fuer Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Heute haben wir auch eine ganz tolle Challenge fuer Euch- High Heels und Taschen. Ich bin leider kein grosser Fan fuer von Schuhen mit hohem Absatz ( ich kann nicht auf den gehen, lol) aber ich finde sie schon schoen. Ich bin viel mehr ein Fan von Dr Martin. Daher habe ich auch eine passenden Stemple gefunden. Er ist von Make it Crafty und heisst Boot House.


The inspiration came from a post of Suzane Dean. She also has Copic coloring classes on line. I took my first class with her a few years back and I am in love with my Copic Markers! I enjoyed coloring this image and thought how fun it would be to actually live in a shoe...

Meine Inspiration ist von einem Post vom Suzane Dean. Sie hat auch Copic coloring Classes vom Internet. Vor ein paar Jahren habe ich meinen ersten Kurs mit Ihr gemacht und seit dem liebe ich meine Copic Markers! Ich hatte riesigen Spass diesen Stemple zu colorieren und habe mir dabei gedach wie toll es waere in einem Schuh zu wohnen...









Here is a list of materials that I used:
Hier ist eine List von Materialien die ich benutzt habe:

Punsh - Martha Stewart
Leaves - Spellbinders, Springs
Birds- Whimsy Stamp Die, Holliday Dove Border
Glimmer Mist- Tattered Angel, Turquoise Blue and Wheat Beer
Little Flowers- Sizzix, Susan's Garden Lilac
Papers- Basic Grey, Kissing Booth
Big Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Sisters of Craft: Anything Goes
Card And Scrap: Use Dies
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

I hope you will find some time to come join this fun challenge! can't wait to see your creations!

Ich hoffe Ihr koennt ein wenig Zeit finden und bie unserer Challenge mitmachen! Ich freue mich schon auf Eure Kreationen!

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

18 comments:

  1. Wow! This card reminds me of the "Old Lady Who Lived In A Shoe"!! I love the way you colored the boot and the colors in the birds across the top is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #3!! Good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

    About your card... I agree with Lori... my first thought was old lady who lived in a shoe. Ha! Your card is absolutely beautiful. I especially love how you've shown the steps you took to make your card. What a fabulous show! xx

    Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is fabulous! Awesome coloring and design! Thanks for the tips! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadja, this is just fabulous! So nice to find your work in my travels. We have selected you as our Color Designer of The Day and your project if featured on our FB page. www.facebook.com/avenue613. Please stop by to say hello and grab your Designer of The Day Badge. Again, great work.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://www.avenue613.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/avenue613

    http://www.redoralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation....very shabby chic. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks absolutety beautiful!!! Thank you for taking part in Scrapy Land challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just plain gorgeous! What a lovely image and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. I love the die cuts and flower embellishments. Thanks for joining in with this week's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aldeles nyyydelig :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a very beautiful projekt.

    Thanks for playing with us the first challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!!! Just had to stop by and tell you how amazing your card is, I just love your creation. It has been awhile. You have done a beautiful job. Thank so much for joining us at Scapy Land challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog



    ReplyDelete
  13. What an utterly stunning card, and a fabulous step by step, thank you for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts this month, best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous! Awesome coloring and design love this

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautified fabulous. It also reminds me of the old lady in the show. I think high heels are cool too but one twist and snap... That ankle could be broken! Thank you for sharing and joining us in our Doodle Pantry. Challenge #51

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, thanks for joining us at the Sister Of Craft for October. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. a wonderful make - thanks for joining us at Imagination crafts challenge this month! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete