Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Scrapper's Delight ~ New Release Day


 

Hello fellow Crafters,

It is time again for another amazing and fun release over at Scrapper's Delights! Janice has two super cute Halloween images for you Halloween Anna-Mae1 and Halloween Anna-Mae 2.

                                                                       

Heute ist es wieder Zeit fuer einen New Release fuer Scrapper's Delights. Janice hat zwei neue Halloween Stemple fuer Euch. Halloween Anna-Mae 1 und Halloween Anna-Mae 2.

I was giving Halloween Anna-Mae 2. She was a lot of fun to color! Here is what I made for you...

Ich durfte die Halloween Anna-Mae 2 colorieren. Ich hatte viel Spass. Hier ist meine Karte...

 
I was going for a Halloween scene with this beauty Anna-Mae and I did fuzzy cut the image after I had colored her. I also tried myself on a technique that I wanted to try for a long time for my background- watercolor and salt. It is amazing the effects that you get with just color and salt. I did use watercolor paper 140lb. This is very thick and holds up to water nicely without it getting to wrinkly. To create the frame I had to do some cutting with my scissors. I traced the inside of the die and cut it out of the card stock for the front of my card. Then I also cut out the inside of the purple frame. The rest was easy.

Ich wollte eine Halloween Szene herstellen mit dieser suessen Anna-Mae. Habe sie nach dem bemalen ausgeschnitten. Ich habe auch etwas neues ausprobiert was ich schon ewig mal probieren wollte- Wasserfarben mit Salz. Das ist ganz toll was fuer Resultate man kriegt nur mit Farbe und Salz! Ich habe Wasserfarbenpapier von 140lb benutzt. Dieses Papier war recht dick und hat dadurch auch nicht viel gewellt waerend des bemalen. Fuer den Rahmen dieser Karte musste ich viel mit der Schere arbeiten. Ich habe den inneren Rahmen von der Stanze auf der Karte abgemalt und dann ausgeschnitten. Das gleiche habe ich dann auch mit dem lila Rahmen gemacht. Der Rest der Karte war dann sehr einfach gehalten.


This is the picture of my background. I first used a mister to wet the paper. After that I used Ranger Distress Stain Chipped Sapphier, Dusty Concord and Milled Lavender. I looked at a lot of videos before I tried this and most of them use reinkers, the stain worked very well. I figured since it is water reactive it would work and it did! After I had the colors swished around to my liking and it was still wet, I added the salt. I used coarse salt. You can let it dry or I used my heading tool to make it faster, lol. I have little patience when it comes to me having to wait... After it was all dry I rubbed off the salt and done!

Hier auf dem Bild seht Ihr den fertigen Hintergrund. I habe zuerst mein Papier mit Wasser bespritzt. Fuer die Farben habe ich Ranger Distress Stain in Chipped Sapphier, Dusty Concord und Milled Lavender benutzt. Ich habe viele Videos angeschaut und viele Leute haben Reinker als Medium benutzt. Da ich keine habe, dachte ich mir das die Stains auch hinhauen muessten da sie ja mit Wasser reagieren und es hat super geklappt! Nachdem ich die Farben auf das Papier gelegt habe wie sie mir gefallen, und das Papier war auch noch nass, habe ich das Salz darauf verteilt. Ich habe Salz benutzt das sehr grob ist. Da ich nicht gerne Warten tue habe ich mein Heading Gun benutzt um das Papier zu trocknen. Mann kann aber auch warten bis es trocken ist. Dann als das Papier trocken war habe ich das Salz einfach abgeschoben und der Hintergrund war fertig!
 
And here are some more pictures of how the card came about. Some of the items that I used are:
Und hier sind auch noch ein paar Bilder von der Karte und wie sie hergestellt wurde. Die List von den verschieden Materialen:

Frame- Spellbinder, Majestic Labels 8
Pumpkin- Spellbinder,Pumpkin Accents
Bats- Memory Box, A Bunch of Bats
Spider- Memory Box, Dangling Spider
Castle- Cricuit, October 31st 
All Papers are from my stash...





I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

The Diva's that cut ...Paper!: Try Something New
Cuttlebug Mania: Anything Die Cut
Inky Chicks:  Anything Goes
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge: Use something Old
Sweet Stamps Blog: Anything Goes

I hope you liked the new images from Scrapper's Delights and you will take a look at them. Give them a go they are a lot of fun to color up!

Ich hoffe Euch haben die neuen Stemple gefallen von Scrapper's Delights und Ihr werde sie euch mal anschauen. Veruscht Euch doch mal and diese Stemple die sind viel Spass zu colorieren!

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

5 comments:

  1. Stunning creation! Beautiful background and wonderful coloring! Thank you for entering the CraftGalore Encore Challenge "Make a Card". I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple sky and that cute little witch. Delightful card. LOVE it!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very. Dry cool. I've never tried and even heard of this technique. My goodness...where have I been. Love love your card. You have inspired me to try this. Thank you for joining us in our September Doodle PantryChallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool looking background. Perfect for your image! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect background for your scene

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete