Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bearly Mine DT Call


Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I have a different kind of post! I am entering into a Design Team  Call. It is for Bearly Mine. If you have not have a chance to look at this site with the beautiful digital papers, you must check them out.

  

I have worked with digital stamps for some time but this is the first time I worked with digital papers and I fell in love with it! To have an opportunity to be creative not only with images but also with digital papers is amazing! I love to explore new paths in my creativity when it comes to my crafting.

My email is: drachenschloss@msn.com
 
I purchased the Halloween Fantasy Pack and it is gorgeous and fun! When I looked through all these papers I thought of all my Kraftin Kimmie Stamps that I unfortunately haven't used as much as I would like. The stamp that I used is called Magic Mathilda. Here is the card that I am entering into the DT Call....


I had so much fun creating this card. I played around with different elements and papers. I used a few dies Spellbinders Labels 13, La La Land Spiderweb Border and Memory Box Dangling Spider.


Here is a list of Copics that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Dress: V09, V12, V15, V17, C0, C1, C3, C5
Hair: E21, E25, E27, E29, V09, V15, V12
Spell: W0, W1, W3, W5, YR02, YR14, Y24 Spica Garnet
Book: R32, R35, R37, R39


This is one of the background papers that I made myself with the help of The Crafters Workshop Template. This one is called Mini Flames and is a 6x6 template. I used three Tim Holtz Distress Inks for this: Mustard Seeds, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick.

Here are some pictures how this card came about...









Hope you enjoyed this fun card! I had a blast coloring and creating this one. Thank you for stopping by.

Until soon
Nadja

2 comments:

  1. WoW, what a lovely card you made!
    Thank you for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team :-))
    Good luck!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning Halloween card you have created with a Kraftin Kimmie stamp and Donna's Halloween Fantasy papers. Thank you so much for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team. I will be in touch ASAP after the call closes to let you know the outcome. Many thanks, Kym (Bearly Mine Designs Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete