Friday, July 25, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog #70 ~ Polka Dots

 

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am back! After moving into a new home I am finally able to craft again. Today it is my pleasure to show you my card that I made for Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. Our sponsor is Bugaboo, and the theme- Polka Dots!

 Bugaboo Stamps 

Jetzt bin ich wieder da! Nachdem wir jetzt umgezogen sind kann ich endlich wieder basteln. Heute kann ich Euch meine Karte fuer Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog vorstellen. Unser Sponsor ist Bugaboo und das Thema- Punkte!

And now to my card... I used the Scene it Ladybug Birthday image for it. These little guys are just too adorable!
Und jetzt zu meiner Karte... Ich habe die Scene it Ladybug Birthday Digi benutzt. Diese Marienkaefer sind einfach suess!


This image was so much fun to color. These little ladybugs are just so cute. I think I used almost all my Copic colors, lol. I played with my square Spellbinder dies to get the frame. I used three different sizes to cut out the different layers. The balloon and heart die is from Whimsy Stamps and the Happy Birthday is another Spellbinder Die.

Es hat mir so viel Spass gemacht dieses Bild zu colorieren. Die kleinen Marienkaefer sind einfach suess und witzig. Ich glaube ich habe meine ganzen Copic Malstiffte fuer das Bild benutzt, lol. Den Rahmen habe ich mit drei verschiedenen groessen von Spellbinder Quadrat Stanzen hergestellt. Die Stanze fuer die Luftballongs und Herzen ist von Whimsy Stamps und Happy Birthday ist auch von Spellbinder.

Here are some more pictures of the card and how it came about...
Hier sind noch ein paar Bilder wie diese Karte hergestellt wurde...






  
 I would like to enter the card into the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Die Cuts/Punches
In the Pink: Animal Antics
Seven Kids College Fund: Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Walking on the Wild Side
Crafty Girls Challenges: Anything Goes

I hope you have a bit of time and will be able to join us for this Challenge. I would love to see your creations!

Ich hoffe Ihr habt ein wenig Zeit uebrig und koennt in unsere Challenge mitmachen. Ich wuerde gerne Eure Kreationen sehen!

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja


 

11 comments:

  1. What a fun card ... sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love the border punch on top. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Dies/Punches" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at In The Pink I love the image and you have coloured it brilliantly. We would like to see more pink on cards in our challenges but thank you for taking the time to link up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fav images from Bugaboo, it's so fun. Like what you have done with it :) Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday fora new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and I LOVE that banner! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous birthday card Nadja with gorgeous colouring and I love the cheery feel to it. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and your step by step pictures. You sure know how to color!

    Thank you for playing along with our Dies & Punches challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. I hope to see more of your work in the future challenges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and a really fun image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cheerful! Your image is fantastic and I love your colourful polka dot background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Crafty Girls – good luck x

    ReplyDelete