Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog ~ For a Mom or Special Lady

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog 


Hello fellow Crafter's,

Today I want to show you a card that I made for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Our theme for this week is: For a Mom or Special Lady. We have two sponsors for this week. Beansie Doodles and The Paper Shelter. My image is from Beansie Doodles, Fairy Violetta and her Vines.

  

 

Heute will ich Euch eine Karte zeigen die ich fuer The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog gebastelt habe. Unser Thema ist: Fuer eine Mutter oder eine Besondere Frau. Wir haben zwei Sponsoren diese Woche, Beansie Doodles und The Paper Shelter. Mein Digi Stemple ist von Beansie Doodles und heisst Fairy Violetta and her Vines.


At first I was not sure how to color her up and then I thought I would try myself on multicolored. I like the way she turned out, with the exception of her eye make up. I kind of butchered this one. But what do you expect from someone that can't put on her own eye makeup, lol.

Zuerst wuste ich nicht wie ich diese Fairy malen sollte aber dann habe ich gedacht ich werde mich mal and verschiedene Farben zu blenden. Ich bin froh mit dem Entergebniss, nur nicht mit dem Lidschatten. Der ist mir garnicht gelungen. Aber was soll man auch erwarten wenn ich selbst mein eingen Lidschatten nicht machen kann, lol.


 


Here are the colors that I used:
Hier sind die Farben die ich benutzt habe:

Skin/Haut: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R81, R83
Dress/Kleid: G12, G82, G94, G99, Y32, Y35,E35, E15
Hair/Haare:  E13, E15, E18, E29, Y32
Wings/Fluegel: G000, G00, V000, V0000, Spica 08

Vines/Blaetter: E11, E13, E15, E18, G82, G94, G99

Here are a few pictures of how the card was put together:
Hier sind noch ein paar Bilder wie diese Karte entstanden ist:






I did make the yellow flowers myself. I used a Memory Box Die Set, Fabulous Phlox.
Ich habe die gelben Blumen selbst gemacht. Memory Box Stanzen Set, Fabulous Phlox habe ich benutzt.


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Our Daily Bread: Wing It
Tuesday Throwdown: For a Special Lady
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps: Anything Goes
Love to Create Challenge Blog: Say it with Flowers
My Craft Creations: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Anything Goes

I hope I was able to give you some inspiration and if you have a bit of extra time come and join us in our challenge! 

Ich hoffe ich konnte Euch ein bisschen inspirieren und Ihr koennt ein wenig Zeit finden und in unserer Challenge mit basteln.

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja


12 comments:

  1. Hi hun great job and thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nadja, this is GORGEOUS! I love how you've colored this sweet little fairy girl, and your papers are beautiful! I love the flowers you made too and am so glad you showed the photo of how you made them! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nadja!! I love the image and your stunning coloring with that beautiful papers!! Such pretty flowers!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
    Blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour palette you have used. Love the flowers you have made. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card love your colouring and those flowers are gorgeous. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our Say it with Flowers Challenge this week at Love to Create, but since you entered more than 10 Challenges you won't be in the running for this weeks prize.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the 2 tone dress! Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Nadja. I love the gradient colouring on her dress. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Sentiments, good luck. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Nadja! Wonderful coloring of the dress and eyes!! Love the Memory Box flowers too! Thanks for joining us the week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fantastic! I love the image, I'm the same with eye make up!!! Never looks right on me or my images!! hahaha Your card is gorgeous though! Thanks for joining our Say if With Flowers Challenge at Love to Create! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your flowers are amazing! Great work all around. Thank you for participating with us over at Through The Craft Room Door" Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete