Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Scrapper's Delights ~ New Release Day!

 

Hello fellow Crafters,

Oh it has been a two weeks since my last post. I had some issues with my computer and was unable to post last week. But I think I am making up for this with this weeks card. It is for Scrapper's Delights New Release Day! And what beauties are new in the store! The are all gorgeous and fabulous to color up...

 

 


Es ist schon zwei Wochen her seit ich eine  neuen Post aufgegeben habe. Ich hatte ein paar Probleme mit meinem Computer und konnte so letzte Woche nichts auf den Blog geben. Aber heute ist es New Release Day fuer Scrapper's Delights! Und was fuer tolle Stemple wir fuer Euch haben. Sie sind alle wunderschoen und ganz tolle zu colorieren....

Here is my card:
Und hier ist meine Karte:

 

I used Fruity Babies Watermelon for my card and she is just lovely.
I tried to create some texture for the watermelon and I like the way it turned out. One of my few cards that I used my paper for inspiration on coloring my image.

Ich habe Fruity Babies Watermelon benutzt fuer diese Karte und ich finde sie einfach suess. Ich habe versucht die Wassermelone so lebenshaft wie moeglich zu malen und finde es ist recht gut hingekommen. Diese Karte ist auch einer der Wenigen wo ich das Papier als Inspiration benutzt habe.  


Colors that I used:
Hier sind die Farben die ich benutzt habe:

Skin/Haut: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Watermelon, Hat/ Wassermelone, Hut: R00, R32, R35, R37

Swim suit, Flip Flops/Badeanzug, Flip Flops: B12, B14, B16, B18
Yellow/Gelb: Y32, Y35, Y38 E35
Green/Gruen: G000, G02, G03, G07, G09, G29
Hair/Haare: E13, E15, E17, E18

For this card made the flowers myself. I used the copic colors from the watermelon, R35 R37 to give the petals a bit of color in the center. After coloring the end I used the R32 and edged all the petals. The die that I used is Susan's Garden Mini Daisy. This die has been around for over six month and I finally used it!

Fuer diese Karte habe ich die Blumen selbst gemacht. Mit meine Copics habe ich die innere Stelle der Blume gemalt. Ich habe die gleichen Farben der Wassermelone benutzt, R35 R37. Mit R32 habe ich die Blaetter am Rande bemalt. Die Stanze fuer diese Blumen ist Susan's Garden Mini Daisy. Diese Stanze ist schoen ueber sechs Monate alt und ich habe sie jetzt zum ersten Mal benutzt.




Here are some more pictures of how the card came together:
Hier sind noch ein par Bilder wie diese Karte entstanden ist:







I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Random Fan: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design: Anything Goes
Die Cutting Divas: Make it Girly
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network:  Die Cuts or Embossing
My Crafts  Creations: Anything Goes

I hope you will give these Fruity Babies a try! I know you will fall in love with them like all of the Scrapper's Delights Team. 

Ich hoffe Ihr versucht Euch mal and den Fruity Babies! Ihr werdet Euch in diese Kleinen genauso schnell verlieben wie wir im Scrapper's Delights Team.

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja


15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. was für eine zauberhafte Karte...ganz besonders bin ich von deiner Coloration beeindruckt, sieht fantastisch aus,
    hab noch einen schönen Abend, lg helli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, thanks for entering the MCC challenge, Good Luck. Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très mignonne !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the detail in your card Nadja and your flowers I have not realised you had made them at first wow!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lve the lace touch on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Nadja, what a super card and so colourful !! Your flowers are amazing sweetie !! Thanks for sharing your great card with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...it's lovely! Sweet image and great color combination. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Big hug
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful .... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowers! They look so good, must have taken you ages! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card!!! So many fabulous details!! I love your handmade flowers :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning creation, love your coloring and those little watermelons are so cute! Great handmade flowers too. So happy to see you playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew with our girly challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet watermelon girl!LOve your flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card, thank you so much for entering an Oldie But a Goodie Challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete