Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Scrapper's Delights ~ New Release Day!

 

Hello fellow Crafters,

How is everyone doing so far this week? It has already been very busy and we are only half way through... But it is also Wednesday and that means New Release Day for Scrapper's Delights!!!! Oh some really cute image have been added. One of the ones that have been released is Crafty Honeys Painter

Wie geht es Euch denn so? Diese Woche hat schon ganz schnell angefangen, viel ist los und es ist erst Mittwoch... Aber das heisst auch das es ein New Release Day fuer Scrapper's Delights ist!!!! Oh ein paar ganz tolle Digi Stempel sind in Laden dazugefuegt worden. Eins der Stemple habe ich benutzt Crafty Honeys Painter.


The inspiration came from the beautiful flower paper. That was my starting point for my color choices. I have a hard time using the bold printed papers because I like them so much and don't want to cover it all up. I know I have issues, lol. So most of the time I collect them. 

Meine Inspiration fuer diese Karte kam durch dieses schoene Blumenpapier. Das war fuer mich der Anfang fuer meine Farbauswahl. Ich habe grosse Schwierigkeiten Papier zubenutzten mit grossen Mustern weil ich diese schoenen Papiere nicht wieder abdecken will. Ich weiss das ich Probleme habe, lol. Von daher habe ich viele Papier gesammelt.


And here is the list of colors I have used:
Und hier ist die Liste der Farben die ich verwendet habe:

Skin/Haut: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Dress/Kleid: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG 97, W7
Hair/Haare: E31, E34, E47, E57
Stockings/Struempfe: E93, E95, E97,E99
Shoes/Schuhe: W1, W3, W5
Ground/Boden: C1, C3, C5, C7
Spica 07 Olive

Now for the fun part... Pictures of how the card came together.
Und jetzt... Bilder wie diese Karte entstanden ist.








I used a few Spellbinder Dies for this. I started out by cutting the image out with Radiant Rectangles. I used two of the middle ones. I also used the border die from Ironwork Accents. My final die was the second smallest circle die for the sentiment. Around the image I used Fantage with pink by Stampendous. The lace I orderd from Live and Love Crafts. This was my first order from them and I was very pleased with the speedy arrival of my order!

Fuer diese Karte habe ich ein paar Spellbinder Stanzen benutzt. Ich habe angefangen mit meinem Bild das mit Radiant Rectangles ausgestanzt wurde. Ich habe zwei der mittlern Stanzen diese Sets benutzt. Ich habe auch die lange Stanze des Ironwork Accents Sets benutzt. Fuer den Spruch habe ich den zweit kleinsten Kreis gebraucht. Rundherum um mein Bild habe ich Frontage mit Rosa verwendet. Das ist bei Stempendous. Die Spitze ist von Live and Love Crafts. Das war meine erster Kauf und ich bin ganz begeisteret wie schnell ich meine Sachen bekam.

And hier are the Challenges that I would like to enter this card in:

Challenges4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge: For Mum or a Girl
Sweet Stamps Blog: Anything Goes
Card Mania: Something New
Bastel Traum: Flowers, Pearls and Lace

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will stop by again soon.
Vielen Dank das Ihr vorbeigeschaut habt und hofentlich kommt Ihr bald wieder her.

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

6 comments:

  1. Fab and funky design, Nadja. A gorgeous image beautifully coloured too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coloring and I love the frame on here! Thank you for joining us at SweetStamps.com!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A beautiful project. A great design and love the colours. Thank you for joining us this month at Crafts Galore Encore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely girly card! Interesting colors and layout!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card....thank you for participating with us at Through the craft room door! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Melanie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so suess, gefaellt mir total gut - total Fruehling :) danke fuers mitmachen bei Bastel-Traum :)

    xo, Martina

    ReplyDelete