Friday, February 21, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog Challenge #59 ~ Teddy Bears

 

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am super excited to show you my project for this weeks Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. Our theme for the next two weeks is "Teddy Bears". Our sponsor for this is Ladybug Crafts Ink. I chose Sweet Treat Billie

Ladybug Crafts Ink 

Ich freue mich riesig Euch meine neustes Projekt zu zeigen fuer Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. Unser Sponsor fuer die naechsten zwei Wochen ist Ladybug Crafts Ink. Und unser Thema fragt Ihr, "Teddy Baeren". Ich habe mir Sweet Treat Billie ausgesucht.


Now that I feel more confident in coloring fur for Teddies or Bunnies, I am enjoying coloring these images. Before there was always a bit of a scare and I waited to the last minute to color them, lol. I know I am my worst critic on that. I want my picture to come out perfect. With all the talent that is out there, it is scary for me. Ok a bit of a confession on  my part. On the other hand I have to say that practice is so important. I have come a long way from where I started. Alright enough about me and back to the card!

Nachdem ich jetzt auch mehr Zuversicht habe Pelz fuer Teddy Baeren oder Hasen zu malen, macht es mir auch mehr Spass. Bis daher habe ich immer auf die letzten Minuten gewartet bis ich angefangen habe mein Bild zumalen, lol. Ich weiss das ich mein schlimmster Kritiker bin. Ich moecht haben das meine Bilder immer perfekt sind. Und mit dem vielen und wahnsinnigem Tallent das da ist, das ist ein wenig unheimlich fuer mich. Auf der anderen Seite muss ich schon sagen das nur das malen, malen, malen hilft besser zu werden. Ich erkenne schon das ich besser geworden bin zeit dem ich mit Copics angefangen habe. Nun gut, genug ueber mich und wieder zur Karte.


Here are the colors that I used:
Hier sind die Farben die ich benutzt habe:

Bear/Baer: W00, W01, W3, W5, W7, V91, V93, V95
Shake/Schake: E71, E74, E77, R35, R37, R39, R83, R85, R89, B000, B00, B02






And as always a few pictures to show you how I put the card together.
Und wie immer noch ein paar Bilder wie ich diese Karte zusammen gestellt habe.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter: Punches and Dies
Ruby's Rainbow: Texture
Stampavie and more:  Lots of Flowers
7 Kids Collage Fund: Anything Goes
Baffies Kreativladen: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges: Anything Goes

I hope you had a fun time and will check out our fun challenge at the blog. If you have some extra time or you are looking for some more inspiration take a look at the Blogs of my Design Team Members. They are amazing and have created great projects for you as well.

Ich hoffe Ihr habt Spass gehabt bei meinem Blog und wenn Ihr noch Zeit findet schaut Euch doch mal die Challenge and auf unserem Blog. Und wenn Ihr wollt oder noch nach neuer Inspiration sucht muesst Ihr mal bei meienm Design Team Maedels vorbeischauen. Sie sind sehr tallentiert und haben tolle Karten gebastelt.

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja
 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and you did a great job with the fur. Looks fabulous! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful cute teddy bear thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at crafty girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt / blog admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this looks fantastic! Thanks so much for taking part at our lots-of-flowers-challenge over at SAM.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card.Fantastic textures too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete