Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crafter's Cafe Challenge ~ No Design Paper

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog 
Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am here with a post for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Our sponsor for today is Fred She Said.

Ich habe heute einen Post fuer The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Unser Sponsor ist Fred She Said.

   

They have a variety of stamps that are just gorgeous and fun to work with. I have picked the pretty Pumpkin and Sunflower digi.

Die haben eine wunderschoene Auswahl and Stemple und die sind ganz toll damit zu arbeiten.

Here is my card...
Und hier ist meine Karte...



I love the way this card turned out especially the pumpkins. I am happy with the highlights and shadows that I was able to create. From the beginning when I was planning for this card I wanted to use the image in a frame and so this card came about. I used a few Spellbinder Dies, a new(for me) Susan's Garden Dies by Sizzix and tried myself at a new item... The bird and branch on top of the bow. I used Martha Stewart Crafting Clay in a Mod Podge Mold. After it dried I used Ranger Distress Markers to color it.

Die Karte ist mir gut hingekommen besonders stolz bin ich auf die Kuerbisse und Sonnenblumen. Ich habe es gut geschafft die Schatten herzustellen und so sehen die Kuerbisse richtig gut aus. Schon von Anfang an wusste ich das ich diesen Stemple in einen Rahmen setzten wollte. Ich habe zwei Spellbinder Stanzen, eine neue(fuer mich) Stanze von Sizzix von Susan's Garden Reihe, und etwas neues benutzt. Das Neue ist der Vogel auf der Schleife. Fuer diesen Vogel habe ich Martha Stewart's Bastelton mit einer Mod Podge Schablone benutzt. Als alles trocken war habe ich es mit Ranger Distress Malstiften bemalt.


And now her are some more pictures of how the card came about.

Und jetzt noch ein par Bilder wie die Karte zusammen gekommen ist.












Well this is it for now and I hope you had a fun stay at my blog. Go check out all the other fun creations that my DT Sisters have in store for you today at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. And maybe there is a bit of time for you to come join the fun and play along with us. We love to see what you come up with...

Nun gut, dies ist nun mal alles fuer mich, zu mindens fuer heute. Ich hoffe es hat euch bei mir gefallen. Wenn Ihr auch noch Lust habt geht doch mal zu The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog und schaut mal was meine Design Team Schwestern hergestellt haben. Und wenn Ihr auch noch eine wenig Zeit habt macht doch mit bei uns fuer diese Challenge. Wir freuen uns schon darauf zu sehen was Ihr tolles herstellen werdet...

Challenges I am entering this card:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything goes
Natalie and Amy: Embossing
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everyone: Anything goes
Anyone For Anya: Embossing 

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja


3 comments:

  1. Love this, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Nadja! The coloring of the pumpkins is amazing. You did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the bird & branch!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete