Friday, September 27, 2013

Chocolate, Coffe and Cards Challenge #49 ~ Flowers



Hello Fellow Crafter's,

It is good to see you here again for another wonderful Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. This time our Sponsor is Delicious Doodles. The winner gets to pick 4 digis of their choice! Our theme was Flowers. Even though it is fall, I had to through in one more bright color card!
  

Es ist schoen dass Ihr nochmal vorbei gekommen seit fuer eine neue Challenge bei Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. Dieses mal ist unser Sponsor Delicious Doodles. Und der Gewinner darf sich 4 Digis ausuchen! Unser Thema- Blumen. Obwohl es hier langsam Herbst wird habe ich noch eine Karte gebastelt mit hellen Farben.

And here is my card:
Und hier ist meine Karte:


I had so much fun coloring the pretty flowers. From a previous project I had the pink die cut piece left over, and I used it to be my inspiration piece. This is also why I ended up with all the bright colors.

Ich hatte grossen Spass diese schoenen Blumen zu malen. Von einem frueheren Projekt hatte ich noch das ausgestanzte rosa Stueck uebrig.Das bekam dann meine Inspiration fuer diese Stueck und daher auch die hellen Farben.


Here are some pictures of how this card came along:
Hier sind noch ein par Bilder wie diese Karte entstanden ist:






The last picture is a close up from the image.  After I had colored my image I had to add a sentiment. There was just too much space with the frame. And if you know me just a bit you know that sentiments and I are having a love/hate relation ship. As I inked all up I did notice that I had gotten some ink on the corners and I would be  just careful with it and not press down to hard instead of taken the time to clean it. Well as you guested it when I pushed down I had more green on my image then I really wanted, lol. I did not want to start over so that is how the extra pink flower ended up on the picture and the three little bling crystals.


Das letzte Bild zeigt eiene Nahaufnahme von dem Stemple. Als ich fertig war mit malen kam es daran den Spruch zu stempeln. Ich hatte den Stemple schoen mit gruener Tinte eingeschmiert und hatte auch gesehen das and den Ecken ein wenig gruen war. Ich hatte aber gedacht das ich halt nicht so feste darauf druecken werde und es wuerde dann schon hingehen, lol. Ja das war leider nicht der Fall und so hatte ich noch mehr gruen als ich haben wollte. Da ich leider keine Zeit hatte nochmal von Vorne anzufangen habe ich eine pinke Rose und auch drei Krystalle auf das Bild gemacht! Und so ist das innere der Karte entstanden.

Copics that I used:
Copics die ich benutzt habe: 
Flowers/Blumen- Y11; Y15; Y17; Y38; YG61; YG63; YG67
Frame/Rahmen: W00;W01; W03; W05
Butterfly/Schmetterling: V04; V06; V09; R81; R83; R85; R89


I hope you had a fun stay and will have time to check out all the other fabulous Design Team Sister, that have created wonderful cards for your inspiration.

Ich hoffe Ihr hattet ein wenig Spass und eventuell auch ein wenig Zeit bei meinen Design Team Schwestern vorbei zuschauen. Sie haben auch ganz tolle Karten kreiert fuer Eure Inspiration.

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja 





No comments:

Post a Comment