Friday, September 13, 2013

Choclate, Coffee and Cards Challenge~ Anything Goes

  

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am so excited! A year and a half ago I would have never thought that I will be here and writing my 100th post... 

Ich bin so begeistert! Vor eineinhalb Jahre habe ich mit meinem Blog angefangen und hatte nie getraeumt das ich hier sitze und meine 100 Post schreibe...

My post is for my DT Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. Out sponsor is DSR Designs ~ Anythig Goes. The winner of this challenge is getting a $10.00 gift certificate to the online store.

Mein Post ist fuer mein DT Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. Unser Sponsor fuer diese zwei Wochen ist DSR Designs ~ Anything Goes. Der Gewinner dieser Challenge bekommt einen Gutschein von $10.00 fuer den Online Laden.

More Rubber Stamp Fun at our Website! 

And now to my finished project. 
Und hier ist meine fertige Karte.

 
I think I have never used more Copic Markers then for this project. It is also my first attempt in coloring fall leaves. Overall I am quiet pleased with the outcome.

Ich glaube ich habe bis jetzt noch nie so viele Copic Malstifte benutzt wie an diesem Stemple. Es ist auch das erste Mal, dass ich Herbstblaetter gemalt habe. Ich bin eigendich recht zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis.







This is the process on how the card came together. I have used Spellbinder Dies to cut the wreath. I have to let you all know that my son was a great help in this matter. He is the one that helped me pick out which die to use for the cut and also came up with the added piece in the middle. The mustard color background was embossed with a Sizzix folder. The sentiment is from a Digi Set at an Etsy Store. The ink that was used is Vintage Photo, Wild Honey and Walnut Stain, all from Ranger.

Hier seht ihr wie diese Karte entstanden ist. Ich habe eine Spellbinder Stanze benutzt fuer den Kranz. Ich muss Euch mitteilen das mein Sohn mir dabei geholfen hat die richtige Stanze auszusuchen. Er hat mir auch gesagt das ich eine kleinen Kreis in die Mitte setzten soll. Fuer den Hintergrund des Kranz habe ich eien Embossing umschlag von Sizzix benutzt. Den Spruch habe ich auf einem Etsy Laden gefunden. Vintage Photo, Wild Honey und Walnut Stain sind die Farben von Ranger die verwendet habe. 


Here are the Challenges I am entering this card:
Bearly-Mine Challenge:  Fall Colors
Oozak: Anything Goes Dies/Punches 
Hobby Cutz Challenges: Anything Goes
Paper Playtime: 3 Different Papers
I hope that this has inspired you to hop on over to our Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog and try this challenge. Also while you are there check out all the other amazing card creations from my Design Team Sisters!



Ich hoffe diese Karte hat Euch inspiriert und kommt doch mal schnell vorbei auf Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog  und vielleicht koennt Ihr ja auch eine Karte basteln.Und waehrend ihr auf dem Blog seit koennt Ihr ja auch die anderen Karten meiner Design Team Schwestern anschauen!
Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja
 




9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful colouring you really got the shadowing Thanx for joining us at HobbyCutz Challenges, good luck!
    John x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz this time
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full of lovely rich autumnal colours. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning! I love the fall colors you used, and those embellishments are perfect! Thanks for joining the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love all those stunning fall colors Your wreath is colored so amazing and I love all the wonderful beads. The card is so striking.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine
    Good Luck, and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored wreath! Lovely card!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored wreath! Lovely card!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on your 100th post, you go girl! Your card is lovely, such great colors for this time of year. Thanx for your support Nadja, you are a great DT member and such a pleasure to work with! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete