Friday, August 16, 2013

Bi Weekly Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #46




Hello Fellow Crafters,

Time is just going by so fast and it is time again for a fun challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog! And this time we have a super fun challenge. The theme is "Sweet Treats". As a huge fan of deserts this was so much fun. Our sponsor is Doodle Pantry. We were given some super cute images and they came with matching papers.

Die Zeit geht nur noch schnell vorbei in den letzten Monaten und heute gibt es wieder eine neue Challenge bei Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. Ich glaube diese Challenge ist super "Suess". Das Thema- "Sweet Treats". Alles um den Nachtisch!!! Unser Sponsor ist Doodle Pantry. Wir wurden Digi Stemple gegeben und auch passende digi Papiere.

 

I chose the yummy looking Banana Split! Here we go...

I hatte mich fuer den Bananen Split entschieden! Hier ist meine Karte...



This card was so much fun to make. As I am in the process of creating my card I came across this pale yellow paper. In comparison to my bananas it was still very "bright" so I thought I might be able to tone it done a bit by adding some dimension to it. I was able to achieve that by using a stencil and some Modellier Creme by Viva Decor. After it dried I cut the paper to the size I needed it. I was out to add more texture through different materials that I had all in my stash.

Diese Karte hat mir besonders viel Spass gemacht zu basteln. In meinem Werdegang fuer das Design der Karte kam ich auf dieses hell gelbe Papier. Neben den Bananen war es aber immer noch zu dunkel. Da habe ich mich beschlossen es zu bearbeiten mit eiener Schablone und Modellier Creme von Viva Decor. Nachdem das Papier dann trocken war habe ich es auf die richtige Groesse geschnitten.



Here are the colors that I used for the image. It was colored with Copic Markers.

Hier sind die Farben die ich benutzt habe fuer diese Bild. Wie immer habe ich meine Copic Markers benutzt.

Bowl, Spoon/Schussel, Loeffel: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7
Wipped Creme/ Sahne: W00, W1, W3
Banana/ Banane: Y00, Y02, E000
Ice Creams/ Eis: R43, R46, R59, E71, E74, E77
Cherries/ Kirschen: R32, R35, R37, R39, E57, E59


Last but not least a few more pictures...

Noch schnell ein par Bilder...








I hope that this has inspired you to hop on over to our Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog and try yourself on some delicious deserts for this challenge. Also while you are there check out all the other amazing card creations from my Design Team Sisters!

Ich hoffe diese Karte hat Euch inspiriert und kommt doch mal schnell auf Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog vorbei und vielleicht koennt Ihr ja auch eine Nachtisch Karte basteln.Und waehrend ihr auf dem Blog seit koennt Ihr ja auch die anderen Karten meiner Design Team Schwestern anschauen!

Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is Amazing! So many Embellishments Love it! So Delicious I could Eat It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by, I'm sorry it has been awhile, missed you. Love your beautiful card. I sure could eat one of them right now, the desert looks so good. Love all you stunning embellishments. Your card turned out so stunning.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete