Saturday, June 22, 2013

Liebster Award



Oh my Goodness I got my first Blog Award!!!!!!  I want to thank Pam Kimper at PJ's TREASURES for nominating me for a LIEBSTER Award!  I'm sure she'd love a visit!

What IS the LIEBSTER Award?  I asked the same thing!  I had seen the button on a lot of blogs; but never inquired about it.
Simply put, it's an honor that gets passed around by bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way for the newbie, like me, to network and meet others.
It's a way to 'Pay It Forward".  Liebe means LOVE in German!

"The real "gist" of the Liebster Award is that there is no real award. There are no judges, no special rules. No website with an official team to congratulate you and hold your hand. It's mostly what you want it to be. If you receive the award, you can 1) accept it and 2) pass it along. It's that easy."  Sopphey over at SOPPHEY SAYS 
Stop over and say HI!

And here are the rules:
  • Thank your nominator & include a link back to their blog!
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
  • Post 11 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5-11 {I’ve seen various numbers} other up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers for the award–no tag backs!
  • Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Let your nominees know you nominated them so they too can pass on the Liebe!
  •  
 Here are my 11 questions Pam asked me:

1.  What is your favorite craft?
       Coloring with Copic Markers
2.  And  your favorite food?
       Potato and Pasta
3.  Dog or cat?
       Dog
4.  I'm going on vacation, where would you recommend I go?
       Depending on your likes I would like to see Hawaii.
5.  Who would you love to meet (past or present)?
       ZZ Top
6.  What is your favorite song?
       If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right
7.   If you won the lottery, what's the 1st thing you would buy?!
       A House
8.  Pepsi or Coke?
       Coke 
9.   Are you a morning or evening person?
       Morning all the way....
10. Why did you start a blog?
        To share my love of crafting with others
11.  Black or white?
         Black

 
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1.  I have 4 kids.
2.  I am German living in the USA since 1992.
3.  I am a morning person.
4. Crafting keeps me sane.
5. My favorite color is green. 
6.  I love my Copic Markers!
7.  I love sweets
8.  I love bold designs on paper but do not know what to do with it, so I keep collecting!
9.  In the mornings I need a coffee to wake up.
10. I love to read.
11.  I have yet to find my crafting style.
Here are the bloggers I have nominated:
1.  Marti at  Pez-A-Doodle Designs
2. Chitra at Bluewindow08
3.  Debbie at Beautiful Art
4.  Erica at  Erica Rose Creates
5.  Sarah at It's What Keeps Me Sane 
Please pay them a visit and congratulate them! 

Here are the questions they ^^^^^^ have to answer:
1. What is your favorite drink?
2. What is your favorite crafting technique?
3. How long have you been crafting?
4. Who has been the most influential person in your crafting?
5. What craft have you not tried but want to?
6. Your favorite color?
7. On paper, big print or small print?
8. Where do you like to eat out at?
9. Indoor or Outdoor person?
10. Are you a need crafter or messy?
11. If you have a Die Cutting Machine, which one do you have?



Thanks again to Pam for the nomination! 
And to Marti, Chitra, Debbie, Erica, & Sarah-pass on the Liebe!! :)  (You ladies are more than welcome to copy and paste this post and add YOUR info.  I think that will make it a little easier for you! : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment