Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Great News!

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog  
   
Welcome to The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog's DT Introduction Blog Hop!  
If you have arrived from Michelle K's blog,http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca/ you are right on track. If you are just happening by, you will want to start on the TCCCB Blog http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.se .Stop and leave some love on each blog along the way then leave a comment on our main challenge blog hop post to win one of two FABULOUS PRIZES!



 My name is Nadja Robbins and I am a wife, mother and a Manager of a Convenience Store in Las Vegas. After all that I am an avid card maker that enjoys trying out different ways to express my creative side. Since I was very little I have been surrounded with crafts in many different ways through my mother and grandmothers. Knitting, tatting, cross stitching and many others I have done. My heart though is with paper crafts, Copic Markers and Stamps. 
I am so super excited to be part of this great Design Team and can't wait to get the new challenges going with you!

Here are a few of my favorite cards that I have created in the past 6 month:



Your next stop on the hop is Fiona’s blog at http://flossbites-cardmaking.blogspot.co.uk/ . In case you get lost on the way here is the complete line up for the blog hop.
NanaConnie http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/
Good luck and thanks for leaving us all love in welcoming us to the team! 
And if this was not enough fun for everyone we even have another Group of so talented Crafters to introduce to you and this will start on Saturday!!!! 

Until soon,
Nadja

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nadja! Stopping by to say hello and tell you how excited I am to be joining the DT over at CC&CC soon! Your creations are just lovely, very colorful, I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nadja these are stunning creations and love the gorgeous images and designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing looking forward to joining you all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nadja - your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing creations Nadja. I love all the layers and embellishments that really add to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us get to know you. Your creations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to say hi and tell you that I look forward to working with you at CCCB. Your creations are so beautiful. I think my fav has to be the RSD image card...all that purple is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see your creations

    ReplyDelete