Friday, June 28, 2013

Bi Weekly Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #42

  


Hello Fellow Crafters,

It is time again for another challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog. Can you believe that it is almost 4th July? My has this year gone by fast! The theme for this weeks challenge is 4th of July and Red, White and Blue. Our sponsor for this week is DRS Designs. We were allowed to pick our stamp, by the way, they have some amazing stamps! For my card I wanted to celebrate our Troops. So here is my card....


 My choice of stamp was the "Support the Troops" Ribbon. I colored it in with my Copic Markers and the background was created with my Cricut. I had not used my machine in a while. The cartridge I used is Stand and Salute. I used some of the border images that would represent the branches of our Troops. Army , Navy, Air Force and Marines. As a native German that has been living in the USA now for 21 years, I am very supportive of the troops. They do so much for us and fight for our freedom here! Thank you all for your Service!!! Now just a few more pics of some of the details of the card.








Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will have some time to check out the other amazing creations my Design Team Sisters have in store for you over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog. If you have been inspired to share some of your creations then you even have a chance to win a $10 gift certificate from our Sponsor DSR Design.

Until soon,
Nadja






1 comment:

  1. Holy cow this is so beautiful and patriotic as well. Great job.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete