Friday, May 31, 2013

Bi Weekly Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #40

 


Hello Fellow Crafters,

First I want to say that I am so very sorry not blogging as much as I have been. Current situation at my work is causing me to just slow down a bit because I am working so many hours. So between working and taking care of my little boys am I one very tired mom and creative juices are not flowing very heavily.

Zuerst moechte ich mich mal bei Euch Allen entschuldigen, dass ich zur Zeit nicht viel blogging mache. Bei mir an der Arbeit und zu Hause ist nur so viel los, dass ich kaum Zeit habe irgendetwas anderes zu tuen. Und ich habe auch nicht viele kreative Inspirationen.

Today I have a post for you for my Design Team at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog. Our sponsor is Delicous Doodles. We were given four images and I got to play with the Egyptian Queen.

Heute habe ich einen Post fuer mein Design Team bei Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog. Unser Sponsor is Delicious Doodles. Wir hatten vier Digi Stemple zur Auswahl und ich habe Egyptian Queen benutzt.


I have to confess that this has been my most challenging coloring project as of now. It has so many details and I was very nervous that I would not be able to do this image justice. At the end I have to say I do like the way it turned out.

Ich muss hier gestehen dass dieser Digi Stemple mir bis jetzt am schwersten zu bemalen war. Dieser Stemple hat so viele Details das ich ganz nervoes war ihn zu malen. Doch am ende bin ich ganz su frieden wie diese Karte aus sieht.

Here are the Copic colors that I used. Hier sind die Copic farben die ich benutzt habe:

Skin/ Haut: E21, E30, E25
Skirt/ Rock: B0000, B000, B02
Crown, Jewels/ Krone, Schmuck: R22, R24, R27, B21, B23, B24, Y35, Y38, E15
Hair/ Haare: W3, W5, W7 






Here just a few pics from the details of this card. I hope that this has inspired you to hop on over to our Choclate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog and try yourself on a Faries and/or Fantasy Card for this challenge. The winner will receive 4 digis of your choice from Delicious Doodles. Also while you are there check out all the other amazing card creations from my Design Team Sisters!

Hier sind noch mal zwei Bilder von Details der Karte. Ich hoffe diese Karte hat Euch inspiriert und kommt doch mal schnell auf Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog vorbei. Dann koennt ihr Euch auch and der Challenge beteiligen- Feen und/oder Fantasie ist das Thema. Der Gewinner kann sich vier Digi Stemple von Delicious Doodles aussuchen! Und waehrend ihr auf dem Blog seit koennt Ihr ja auch die anderen Karten meiner Design Team Schwestern anschauen!

Challenges I would like to enter this card for:

Natalie and Amy: Fantasy
Hobby Cutz Challenge: Flowers/ Roses
House of Gilli: Your favorite color combo- Blue and Red
Paper Creator's Craft: Anything goes 
KaboodleDoodles Challenge: Anything goes 
Paper Makeup Stamps: Anything goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge: Mother's or Female
Five Simple Things: Anything goes


Until soon, Bis Bald
Nadja

11 comments:

  1. A really pretty card, love the detail! Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring... Love the flower arrangement too..
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word this is awesome just love your image and superb detail! Thanks for joining us over at Natalie and Amy's for our Fantasy Challenge and hope to see you again! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation, such a super image and so beautifully coloured, thank you for joining us at The Crafters Cafe

    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on the image and a beautifully composed and executed project. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job with this card. I love the explosion of those beautiful colors and your coloring is spectacular. All those details are wonderful, the lace is awesome.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card...Thank You for sharing with us at Hobbycutz this week...Hope to see you again soon...Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colouring, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sehr schöne Arbeit :) gefällt mir gut

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nadja,
    would you please contact me at busybusyhoneybee at yahoo.com. I would love to chat with you about The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C - DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete