Friday, May 17, 2013

Bi Weekly Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #39

  


Hello Fellow Crafters,

It is already time for another wonderful challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges Blog! The time is passing by very fast and May is already half over... Our sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish. We were asked to add a number to our design.

  

Es ist schon wieder zwei Wochen her seit der letzten Challenge von Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges Blog! Die Zeit geht so schnell vorbei. Der Mai ist ja auch schon halb vorbei... Fuer diese Woche ist Robyn's Fetish unser Sponsor. Unsere Aufgabe-  Zaheln in unserem Design zu benutzten!


And here is my creation... I loved the soft colors of the papers and just went with it. My inspiration for this card though came from the lace that I got a few weeks ago. As I am looking at the card and write about the steps that I took to create this, I realize that I used a lot of dies from a few different companies! I believe it is 5, hehehe

Und hier ist meine Kreation... Ich hatte mich sofort and diese Papiere verliebt mit diesen schoenen Farben. Aber meine Inspiration kam aber von dieser Spitze die ich vor ein par Wochen gekauft hatte. Jetzt wo ich hier sitze und mir die Karte anschaue um die Schritte meiner Kreation nach zuziehen und aufzuschreiben sehe ich das ich viele Stanzen von verschiedenen Firmen benutzt habe! Ich glaube es sind 5, hehehe




 


A few close ups from some of the details of the card. I hope you enjoyed the card as much as I enjoyed creating it. Now it is time to check out more of the amazing cards that my Design Team Sisters have colored up for you enjoyment. And of course I would love to see some of your creations that you have linked up for this challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Blog.

Hier noch schnell ein par Bilder von verschiedenen Teilen dieser Karte. Ich hoffe es hat Euch gefallen bei mir vorbei zu schauen. Jetzt ist es Zeit die anderen Kreationen meiner Design Team Schwestern an zusehen, die sie fuer Euch bemalt haben. Ich hoffe auch das ich ein par Eurer Kreationen bei Chocolate, Coffee and Cards zusehen bekomme.

Challenges I will be entering this card:

Oozak- Anything goes with earthtones
Five Simple Things- Anything goes
Lady Anne's Challenges- Anything goes
Simon Says- Flower Power
Happy Campers Challenge- Use Lace
Bearly-Mine Challenges- "Lucky Dip"  Lace, Metal, Die cuts
Crafts and Me- Use a Digi
Pin and Tack- Anything Goes

Until soon, Bis bald
Nadja






 

7 comments:

  1. Hi
    I came by to say thanks for visiting my blog hop. Your card is beautiful. Your choices with the colors and roses just add soft beauty to it. I have Anything Goes Hop that runs Wed / Sun, hope you will link up your cards sometimes. You're always welcome. I'm also your newest follower. Can't wait to set your next creation.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! I love all the details you put into it. The trim at the bottom is much fun. I love that I see something new the longer I look at it. This is a work of art! Thanks for playing the Oozak challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card....thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are beautiful! Love making cards

    I am a new follower hope you will follow back
    ButterflyInTheAttic at
    http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2013/05/youve-got-mail-npcw-2013-no-words-just.html
    Thank you
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a beautiful card, the different layers gives the card depth and I just love the doves and your beautiful flowers and that pretty lace edging just finishes it all off so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! I love how you've colored those cute birds! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card you made, love all the details! =)
    Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete