Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Bling-A-Ling Blog Hop


Hello Fellow Crafter's,

It has been a while that I have participated in a Blog Hop so I am super excited to share with you my project for this Spring Bling-A-Ling Blog Hop! You should have come from Sarah at www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
If not please start at the beginning of the Blog Hop at Suzanne http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com
At the end of this post I will have the complete line up for the hop in case anyone gets lost.

Es ist schon eine Weile her das ich an einem Blog Hop mit gemacht habe. Deshalb freu ich mich besonders Euch mein Projekt fuer diesen Spring Bling-A-Ling Blog Hop vor zuzeigen. Du solltest von Sarah Blog kommen  www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
Falls das nicht so ist, fang doch am Anfag an bei Suzanne  
Am end dieses Post werde ich die ganzen Blogs aufschreiben in der Reihe unseres Hop.
 

But first let me show you what you can win if you leave a comment on every Blog along the way.... Pretty simple don't you think and here is the picture of the price! This amazing prize is sponsored by Zannie Berry Scrapbooking.

 Aber erst moechte ich Euch zeigen was gewonnen werden kann wenn Du an allen Blogs ein Komentar hinzufuegst...ganz einfach oder nicht! Und hier ist das Bild was man gewinnen kann! Der Preise ist sponsioniert by Zannie Berry Scrapbooking.


And now to my project... Here it is:
 Und hier ist meine Project...:


It certainly has more bling on it then I have ever added on one card..lol. It was so much fun! I was able to use some of my new Spellbinders. I used the A2 Curved Borders One Die for the bottom edges. The oval was cut with the Spellbinder Floral Ovals Die. The swirls are Whimsy Die Vines and Marianne Die LR0117. 

Diese Karte hat mehr bling als ich jehmals benutzt habe...lol. Ich hatte alIlerdings sehr viel Spass diese Karte  zubasteln! Ich konnte sogar eine meiner neuen Spellbinder Stanze benutzen. Ich habe die A2 Curved Borders One Stanze fuer die unteren Teil der Karte gestanzt. Das Oval ist mit Spellbinder Floral Oval geschnitten. Die Swirls sind mit Whimsy Vines und Marianne LR0117 gestanzt worden.




Just a few pictures of some of the details of this card...

Nun noch ein paar Bilder von den Einzelheiten dieser Karte...





 And now I will show you my final project one more time.
Und jetzt noch ein Bild von meiner  fertigen Karte.


 Here is the line up from our Blog Hop. I hope you will sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of your favorite bevarge and hop along. We have so much talent in this Hop and super cute creation sure to inspire you to get into your Spring groove!!! Next up will be Janet at  http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

Hier ist die Reihe unseres Hops. Ich hoffe ihr werde es euch gemuetlich machen mit einer Tasse Kaffee oder einem Becher mit Eurem lieblings Getraenk und mit uns Hoppen. Wir haben soviele tallentierte Frauen und super schoene Kreationen. Wir hoffen das sie Euch inspiren und auch in Fruehlings Stimmung gebracht werdet. Naechster Stop ist Janet http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/


1 Suzanne http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your piece, so bright cheerful and great details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadja!!!

    I LOVE THIS!!! I like it so much better now that I can see the WHOLE thing! LOL! I ADORE the flowers and the Journey tag!!!

    Great job!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love it!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love all of the details..the bling, the metal, the curved borders. Wonderful!
    JenE, ScrappyJenE @ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this!!!! It is beautiful!!! I'm going to have to look into getting those dies!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just Love your Card! It's Gorgeous!!! I am now following you. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the embellishments and the layers of your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful attention to detail! Love your card!

    Julie www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful...
    morentin1326(((at)))aol(((dot)))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love it.
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! WOW! This card says Spring and Bling all in one! Thanks for sharing such a pretty design.
    Now following with Bloglovin'.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
    scrapmyway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very very nice card, I love all the details. very spring like too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful details! The curved border is a neat idea.....thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is absolutely gorgeous, and your project for this blog hop is so beautiful! I am already a fan and a follower of your blog!!! Thank you for making such a lovely and stunning project for this blog hop! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. You never cease to amaze me.

    mgrieshaber88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an elegant and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I so love your card and all that bling! It is awesomr love the lalyers and the cute birdcage charm. (I am blikg challenged always afraid to over do so I do only a little LOL)
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWOWOWOWOW!! This is spectacular!! I love everything about it
    marjifranklin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH WOW what a beautiful piece a of art!!! Speechless WOW
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is beautiful! Love the bling of coarse and the colors are perfect for spring!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nadja, this is beautiful! I LOVE all the embellies you've used! It's so fancy and I love all the die cuts. Really lovely! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my Lordy this card is beyond beautiful! Just stunning and so very elegant! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card -- love all that bling you used :)


    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete