Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Designer Day at Our Kreative Karma

Our Kreative Karma 

Hello Fellow Crafters,

It is my turn to showcase the new theme of the month over at Our Kreative Karma. It is all about Sunshine and Smiles this month. I took the approach of what makes me smile besides my two little guys... Well it is my new found love of coloring. Truth be known, I have not much talent to color and it brings big smiles on my face when I am done coloring one of my stamps and it looks pretty good!

Heute bin ich dran Euch meine Kreation fuer unser neues Thema dieses Monatas vorzustellen bei Our Kreative Karma. Unser Thema- Sonnenschein und Laecheln. Ich wollte Euch zeigen was mich zum Laecheln bringt. Ich habe zwei kleine Jungs die mich immerwieder zum lachen bringen aber zur Zeit was mich zum laechlen bringt ist meine neu gefundene Liebe zum Malen. Um ehrlich zu sein, ich habe null Talent zu malen und das ich sollche Karten malen kann das bringt mich zum laecheln.



And here is my finished card. I used one of  Sherrie Baldy's Digi Stamps. This one was one of her freebies. These stamps are so beautiful and perfect to practice coloring with your  Markers. My new challenge is to practice coloring hair.... And for me it is a challenge!

Und hier ist meine fertige Karte. I habe einen Digi Stemple von Sherrie Baldy benutzt. Dieses suesse Maedchen mit der Schnecke war ein freier Stempel. Die Stemple sind so schoen und ganz besonders geeignet fuer das Ueben mit deien Malstifften. Meine neue challenge ist es Haare zu malen... Und was fuer eine Challenge das ist fuer mich!!!!
  

This picture shows the finished colored image then cut out with a Spellbinder Die.

Dieses Bild zeigt das fertig gemalte Bild das dann mit einer Spellbinder Stanze ausgeschnitten wurde.
 
 


These are some pictures of some of the details. It was all about red for me this time. I used a bit of turquoise in my image so I wanted the color also to be part of the card. The wooden  corner was sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The sentiment stamp is from Whimsy Stamps and cut out with the matching die for this shape.

Dies sind ein par Bilder von einigen Details. Fuer mich ging es alles ums Rot. In meinem Bild hatte ich auch ein wenig Turkis benutzt und so wollte ich diese Farbe aber auch auf der Karte vorzeigen. Die geschnoerkelte Holzecke wurde mit Glimmer Mist bespritzt. Den Stemple mit dem Spruch ist von Whimsy Stamps und dann mit der passenden Stanze ausgeschnitten.


And as always one last look at the finished card. I hope you enjoyed your stay and you will come and see me again soon.

Ich hoffe es hat Dir ein wenig gefallen bei mir vorbei zu schauen und Du kommst bald wieder.

Challenges I am entering this card in:

Crafts and Me- Lace and Pearls
Challenges 4 Everyone- Anything goes
Oozak- Anything goes with Lace, Ribbon and Pearls
My Heart Pieces- Spring, Eastern
Card Making Mamas- Time for Ribbon.
CMC Copic Challenge- Reds, Reds and More Red
Copic Marker Europe- Girls Aloud

Until soon, Bis bald
Nadja

5 comments:

  1. Very cute and love the stamp! Awesome job coloring too!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job! beautiful coloring of the "reds" Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and all the embellishments, your image is so beautifully colored.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Your card is AMAZING! I love EVERYTHING about this! Your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us at the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! AWesome coloring.. wow!!! Love the lace! Love the dies!! This is awesome!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete