Sunday, November 25, 2012

Monday, November 26th - CCR Exclusive Cartridges/Letter V






Hello fellow Crafters,

It is Monday and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and an even better long weekend. For today's post My Cricut Craft Room challenged us to use the Letter of the Day- "V"  Here is my project:





I used a few "V" items:

  • Victorian Romance Cartridge
  • Vines
  • Violet papers   
  • Valentine's Day






Here is the beginning of the design. I started by cutting the violet card stock at 6 inches by 12 inches. Scored the center and folded it into a 6x6 card base. I cut the black paper at 5 3/4x 5 3/4.  I use double sided tape for most of my cards when I adhere my flat layers.




Next I created the background for the center piece. I used the heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The white card stock was cut 5x5 and it took two runs through the Big Shot machine. The picture shows a hole that I punched for the double heart brad that I added later.




The two layers for the center piece that is from the Victorian Romance cartridge were sized on my Gypsy. The cuts were glued together and then I added Liquid Pearls around the heart.




Next step was the Vines. This cut is from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I sized them on my Gypsy too and one was flipped. After cutting I added some bling to them. Now it was time to put everything together.







For the sentiment I used a Whimsy stamp with matching die. The white layer was pop doted as well as the Stamp die cut. To finish it all I added a ribbon behind the Stamp die cut. One last pic of the final card:

   
Now that you have checked out my post, head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to take a look at some more amazing posts of my so very talented Design Team Sisters. 

Until soon,
 Nadja 
  

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nadja! You put such work into your projects! Lovely!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...so much detail. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! This is my favorite cut on that cart! Great job!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome card! I never liked this cart much until now! I think i just added it to my wish list! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadja,
    WOW this card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Nadja!!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I adore all the little extra touches and embellishments you did! They add the perfect touch without going into the busy zone. Also I love this cart and quite possibly will have to look into buying it since you've marketed it so wonderfully!!!
    Sarah Mae
    MCCR DT Sis

    ReplyDelete