Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Letter of the Day with My Cricut Craft Room




 



 Hello fellow Crafters, I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for this week. We at My Cricut Craft Room are starting of the week with the Letter of the Day. This is what I made for this challenge.






I had a lot of fun with this card. Here is a list of all the "L's" that I used:
Letter Envy (Cartridge)
Lace (paper)
Leaves
Layers
Liquid Pearls

I started out with the "lace". I wanted to use paper but make it look like lace. So I used the Paper Trimmings Cartridge and Vellum. 
 

This is what I got... I liked it very much. I then focused on the star of the card the "C". I made this card with someone in mind. Her birthday is not coming up until November.





This picture shows all the little detail cuts for the C. These are all cuts from the amazing Letter Envy Cartridge. There are times when it is good to have the detail marking cuts... And this time it was one of them! It gave me a guideline to where I needed to place all these little pieces. All pink cuts were inked with my Distress Marker Worn Lipstick. 


This is how it looks all dressed up.





For the background I used brown paper. I added some pink card stock and pop dotted it. I layered the paper "lace" cut and added liquid pearls.  
 

Once I added the "C" in the middle I did place some crystals on the pink circles. Looking at the card at that time it was a little bare on the sides and I went searching through my "goodies" to find just the right addition to finish it up.... The solution presented itself when I came across some pink roses and metal leaves.


I put them together, placed one on each side- offset and run my Stickles over the edge of the rose.
And there you have it....





As always I hope you enjoyed the stay at my blog and now it is time to check out all the other amazing creations of my DT Sisters at My Cricut Craft Room. We all enjoy comments, so if you could be so kind leave some "love" at my fellow Sisters blog.

Until Soon,
Nadja

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nadja! Wow, what a beautiful card! I love those gorgeous flowers and the colors, too! What a wonderful job, today! <3

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I thought maybe you were confused when I saw the initial "C" on the card! The lace turned out so very pretty!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and love all the accents! The lace is very petty too.

    Susie
    MCCR DT Sis
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadja the card is beautiful. The colors and accents are perfect!!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love this. so pretty! really love the pink roses and metal leaves - where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the roses and the metal leaves at Michael's. I loves the metal leaves right away. They were in the bead section.

      Delete