Monday, July 9, 2012

The Road is never....

Good Morning everyone,
It has been a crazy busy week for me and that also included not having much time to be crafty (ugh). I just took over a Convenience Store as a Manager. It is a very busy Store and it needed some serious TLC... with that said I worked 70+ hours and just barely kept up with my day to day life.
 I started this card last weekend and just did not like the way it looked. So usually these cards never make it anywhere and I reuse parts of them. This time I wanted to finish it and like it lol. Here is the outcome:


 I tried again to just use my Cricut to cut instead of using Spellbinders. You have no idea how hard that is for me but on the flip side I am learning more about my cartridges then I have. It makes me look at the designs in a different way. 

Here are some of the cuts. The frame and flowers were cuts from the Sophisticated Cartridge , the flower box is from Freshly Picked and the leaves are cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet.

Here is a look at the flower that I made. I used Fired Brick Distress Ink to add to two layers and then just pinched the leaves a little bit.



 Added them all together with the leaves. I also used a punch for the pine branches. The design needed something so I tried the pine branch and it worked. 


The sentiment is from My Creative Time.
Thank you so much for stopping by .

Nadja

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nadja! I just love that flowers and all of the layers are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! Love the flowers!

    Hope this week slows down for you!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete