Saturday, June 16, 2012

Miss You

Good Morning, had a super creative streak yesterday and created this card. I like the way this turned out. 
 
I tried myself on the rolled flowers. It does take some tries to get the feel for it. For the background I used the Spellbinder die Beaded Squares. I used a beige card stock and while it was still in the die I inked the exposed spaces with Broken China Distress Ink.

The butterfly frame was cut with my Cricut. It is from the Paper Trimmings. I added some Stickles and Antenna's to the butterflies with a fine tip black marker.

 For the flowers I used the Bitty Blossoms Spellbinder Die, the large flower and then two of the medium size flower. I also inked the edges of the flowers with the Broken China Distress Ink. Once they were rolled up and glued I added some white pearls in the center of each flower. I found the metal frame in my pile of goodies and thought it would look great with the sentiment. The "Miss You" stamp is from My Creative Time. The Vine Die is from Whimsy Stamps. I have to say that this is one of my favorite sites for stamps and dies at this time. I just love their whimsy feel of the art work of their stamps. Some other items used are leave punch from Martha Steward and some bling ( I believe I got them way back when at Michael's).
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Love to hear any feedback from all of you.  :)
Nadja
 

No comments:

Post a Comment