Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday... Today is my almost 6 year old son's Kindergarten Graduation. He is super excited and he has some surprises to come his way. For the ocation I have made his Teacher a thank you card. It is a simple card and went together pretty fast. I used my Cricut that I have not used in a liong time.

 Jon's Teacher loves Owls, so I thought that this would be a fun element to incorperate and the Graduation Cap.

 Here is a close up of the flowers and leaves that I added. They were shaped with a styling tool and stickels in the middle for some sparkle.

 And of course it needed a pritty pink bow.


Here a close up of the owl and how the pieces were assambled.
Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear any comment from all of you.

Materials used:
 Papaers: From my stach
Cartridges: Happy Haunting (Owl), Pagoda ( Flowers), Give a Hoot (branch)
Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie Sentement
Die: Creative Times
Stickels for the inside of the flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment