Friday, June 15, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 132

Happy Friday everyone, I have finished a card for the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge- Under the Sea. I do not have any of her gorgeous Mermaid stamps so I had to use the next best thing... Pirates! I looked through my bundle of stamps and found Billy Blyth.





Here is the finished card. This was the first time I colored the image without having a guide. I am pretty happy with the outcome. For the sand I used a beige card stock and crumpled it up in my hand and later used Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Inks to highlight the folds.
 This is the close up of Billy. I used Copics to color him. 
Bandana: YG11,YG63,99
Skin: E000, E00, E02
Belt/Boots: E41,E42,E43
Jacket: R35,R37,R59,R20,R81,R85
Pants: C1,C3,C5,C7,
Skull: W1,W3,W5
Chest: E31,E34,E35,E57,E49

 For some added embellishment I cut a crab with my Cricut. I used Life is a beach cartridge.
 Some small beads for the added jewels in the sand.
 To finish it up I used Spellbinder Fancy Tags and Kraftin Kimmie Sentiments. Behind the tag I added two Sizzix  flourishes. A few blings and the card was done.


Thanks for coming to take a look. 
Nadja

2 comments:

  1. I think you done a great job and thanks for your comment on my entry Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and Billy is too cute! Your crab is adorable too! Awesome take on the challenge!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete